• You cannot reply to this topic

10 reasons why you can''t get pregnant

#1 User is offline   Bella 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 22 April 2011 - 04:55 AM

Attached Image: pregnant.jpg

it's a miracle when you get pregnant when you're ready to get pregnant and it happens easily and really naturally. however, there are cases when women can't fall pregnant for a long time. if you're facing this problem, first of all go to your doctor so you can take tests to see if there's a physical reason for that.

besides infertility and related issues, there can be other reasons why you just can't get pregnant though you really want to

10 reasons why you can't get pregnant

Reason #1 - Insufficient sex

You may be included in the group of young working and active couples which are too occupied by your personal daily activities and focusing on your career. You may be trapped into a situation where you are too tired and get out the mood to have sex. If you only have sex once a week, it's not enough to get pregnant.

Reason #2 - Wrong times for Sex

You probably are not aware that the best time to have sex is when your ovulation occurs. At this stage your egg (ovum) is ready to meet the winning spermatozoa of your spouse and gets fertilized. Try to have a sex session a week before and after your ovulation, every other day will be perfect.

Reason #3 - Smoking

A cigarette contains around 4.000 dangerous substances that are considered to cause cancer. Smoking tends to reduce your fertility and can endanger your coming baby. Try hard to stop smoking. AS for men, smoking definitely lowers sperm count.

Reason #4 - Drinking Alcohol

Drinking more than four units in a week may reduce the probability to get pregnant by one third. This is because you lose appetite and at the end lose your energy.

Reason #5 - Imbalanced Diet

A balanced diet doesn't always mean to cut out all your favorite foods and applying a strict eating schedule, but it could be simply eating food in a moderate way and quantity, no overdoing. Additional vitamins, minerals and food supplements will support your healthy pregnancy.

Reason #6 - Uncontrolled Weight

If you're overweight or obese, bringing your weight to its normal levels is very important, since overweight decreases the chances to get pregnant. Obesity tends to affect the menstrual cycle which becomes irregular and unpredictable.

The same is with underweight where there is a tendency of poor appetite which may cause insufficiency in energy needed to support a normal pregnancy. Consult your doctor to help you controlling your weight.

Reason #7 - Too much caffeine

Drinking a cup of coffee or tea daily will be okay. But don't have more than that. Caffeine tends to decrease fertility in women and lower sperm counts in males. Caffeine is also known to cause low birth weight babies and increases the probability of miscarriage. Just play safe, the official maximum daily recommendation by the FDA is 200 mg during pregnancy.

Reason #8 - No exercises

Many people just neglect the benefit of exercise for whatever reason. The primary benefit of exercising to get pregnant is that you will be in a perfect condition to have quality sex more frequently. But do not over-exercise!

Reason #9 - Strong obsession about getting pregnant

You might be so excited to get pregnant which can turn into an obsession. This isn't good. The stronger the obsession the bigger the worry to fail in fulfilling your expectation. Finally it will put you in a serious stressful condition. Stress may cause menstrual irregularity and might affect the ovulation process. It will also negatively affect your relation with your partner that can affect your sex life.

Reason #10 - Possible infertility problems

In women there are two conditions which make it difficult to facilitate a normal pregnancy which are Endometrioisis and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, while in men the most common fertility problem is an inadequate sperm count.

#2 User is offline   Butterfly 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 April 2011 - 05:25 AM

oh.. it's such a painful subject for me... :unsure:

#3 User is offline   Bella 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 22 April 2011 - 06:32 AM

don't get very much upset about it (see #9) your time will also come. i think it's important that both you and future baby daddy are physically and psychologically ready for the new arrival :)

#4 User is offline   Butterfly 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 April 2011 - 06:49 AM

thanks for understanding. hope one day i'll become a mummy)))

#5 Guest_tonya_*

• Group: Guests

Posted 30 June 2011 - 07:30 AM

How old r u if u dnt mind me asking.I'm 29 and I'm gettin nervous that I may never have a family of my own.it really hurts me to see that as my reality.maybe one day...

#6 Guest_maya_*

Posted 10 July 2011 - 03:59 AM

Hey tanya, I'm 29 turning 30 soon and never been pregnant. I understand how u feel. Don't be sad when we least expect is when we'll get pregnant. :) good luck

#7 Guest_linda_*

Posted 31 July 2011 - 07:43 PM

I am 22 and been with my partner since kids I tryed every way to try get pregnant and I can't it gets me down a lot 2 it feels like every one getting pregnant but me good luck to u all through :) xx

#8 Guest_Yesy_*

Posted 19 August 2011 - 05:23 AM

Im trying to get pregnant but I have polycystic ovarian syndrome so I guess thats why i havent been able too :( I really want a baby it hurst so much

#9 Guest_Georgina_*

Posted 29 August 2011 - 06:26 AM

Ive asked god wny cant he give m,e.a baby since I was 15 im 29 now all my sisters have more than 4 I.just want, one im.all ways sad why me what did I do so bad he wont give me a baby ! &im dont got money to go to the doc,i wish.i knew what os wrong with me someone. Help me plz,

#10 User is offline   Veronica 

• Advanced Member
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 29 September 2011 - 11:47 AM

girls, i'm with you.. i'm 26 and i haven't lost my hope yet. I really do hope that soon i'll get pregnant. This is now the biggest my dream)))
Fashion makes life brighter and more interesting!

Best blog about fashion and style!!!

#11 User is offline   Amelia 

• Advanced Member
  • LocationLA

Posted 18 October 2011 - 07:19 AM

Girls, I'm sure all of you will get pregnant someday. The first thing you need to avoid is being nervous. Try to find a good doctor and everything will be ok!

#12 Guest_cici_*

Posted 01 December 2011 - 02:16 AM

this subject is deff a soft one for me...i've been with my other half for 5years and haven't been able to get pregnant...it really is depressing i cant help but tear up when i read all of your comments good luck ladies..god bless

#13 Guest_Wandapetachok-v_*

Posted 09 December 2011 - 01:03 PM

Brilliant idea

#14 Guest_Alicia_*

Posted 14 December 2011 - 05:19 PM

Im 17 and Iv had unprotected sex sense 15 with 3 different guys and not once have I got pregant and my current boyfriend been off and on for four years we have sex twice a week unprotected and I haven't got pregant get so I'm starting to worry if there is something wrong

#15 User is offline   Hughie17 

• Pip

Posted 09 January 2012 - 09:19 AM

My wife and I have been married for almost 10 years, we don't use protection during sex and we have yet to get pregnant.

But we are of the mindset, if it happens it happens, if not who cares, there are plenty of other people having 3+ kids to make up for us not having any.

Besides, financially we are much more stable, we have a ton of freedom to enjoy our own lives and as we are both approaching 40 we tend to not want kids now since we're set in our ways.

Don't fret it, enjoy your lives. You weren't put here to "have babies", in reality there is no reason for life, we just are.

#16 User is offline   Miss Provocateur 

• Advanced Member

Posted 09 July 2012 - 12:20 PM

Hugh... Interesting... Pretty interesting...

#17 User is offline   Strega 

• Advanced Member

Posted 10 July 2012 - 04:40 AM

Agree with Amelia, a good doctor can help B)
If you want to know how to furnish and decorate your house, then FurnishBurnish is a place for you!

#18 User is offline   Annie 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 July 2012 - 09:56 AM

have a lesson here. it is quite helpful for me in the near future. :)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

2 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Today's Fun Links