Everybody wants to look young and trim. However we can’t stop aging, we can surely delay ageing or age elegantly using some best anti-aging tips and that too without any medications. We just need to make some changes in our lifestyle. We should do all we can, to avoid age-related diseases and lead a happy and healthy life. Here are couple of natural anti-aging tips which will help you to look and feel youthful –
The First and Most Important Thing is Diet
Diet plays a very critical role in helping us to look and feel youthful. a person must have a balanced diet because what we eat reflects on our skin and body. We are what we feed our body. So, first, develop a regular eating habit like eating at right time, comprise lot of fruits and vegetables in your diet. Avoid unhealthy eating habits and don’t eat junk food, processed food, fried food and refined sugar. Replace sugar with honey, molasses, dates and fruits.
- Try to include at least five servings of vegetables and fruits in your daily diet. Yellow, red, orange, fruits and vegetables and greens are rich in antioxidants which helps us to delay aging.
- Drink green tea as it is rich in antioxidant and also reinforces our resistance against illness. It is an amazing and natural anti-aging food.
- Comprise almonds, olive oil (you should use olive oil as a cooking medium) in your diet as they are very rich in antioxidants and nourish our body in several ways thus helps to delay the aging progression.
- Take more Vitamin C and the Indian gooseberry is a rich source of vitamin C. It has a revitalizing effect on skin. It also helps to increase body immunity and is an awesome anti-aging food.
- For younger looking skin, ensure you incorporate fruits and vegetables rich in vitamins C and vitamin E in your diet as these vitamins help in delaying and controlling aging of our skin.
- Some natural source of vitamin C are- Lemon, oranges, strawberries, bell pepper, broccoli, papaya, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, mustard greens etc.
- Some natural source of vitamin E- Sunflower seeds, almonds, vegetable oil, spinach, broccoli, turnip greens, etc.
- As we grow older, a person should eat simple and easily digestible food.
- An individual can observe fasting to detoxify himself but only after consulting the doctor or dietitian.
Protect Your Skin From The Sun
You must protect your skin from sun contact as it can bring wrinkles and some age spots on skin. Avoid going out in the afternoons as much as you can, protect yourself by wearing a hat or sunglasses when the sun rays are most intense. Wear a Good quality Sun-screen lotion when going out in sun to protect your skin from damage.
This is very important. Good sound sleep is very essential as it rejuvenates our body and also reinforces our immunity system and help us to avoid several diseases like insomnia , migraine headache thus helping us to remain young and youthful.
We can not take risk to ignore the importance of Exercise. Do any form of exercise for at least 30 min a day, especially aerobic as it helps to improve blood circulation in body and delay the aging.
It is the skin which express our age. So keep your skin hydrated and moisturized. Massage your skin with coconut oil or sweet almond oil at least once in a fortnight. Massage helps us to feel relaxed and rejuvenates us. Good Massage improves our blood circulation and keeps our skin wrinkle free. But do not take massage when your stomach is full or when you are ill.
Always try to keep yourself engaged in some activity you like. For this, you can read a book, do crossword puzzles, Sudoku to keep your brain active. Try to learn a new hobby, this will make you happy and more cheerful. Give some time to your relations also, enjoy friendships, foster.
Try some Yoga exercises and Meditation as this will make you feel happy and it also helps to cure some diseases and disorders like stress, depression and other mental diseases
Give some time to your relations also, enjoy friendships, foster good relationship with family members as these will help you to reduce stress and make you feel cheerful. Be optimistic in life and try to learn to forgive others.
Dress well and love yourself as this will make you more confident and you may try to have a new look as it will make you feel cheerful. If you do these things it will help you to stay and feel young.
So these were the simple ways to delay aging and stay more young.